Wednesday, January 19, 2011

flat bread and eggs who would have thought?

Okay, this post is probably going to be on the low end of the amazing scale. I, however, really liked it. Also, I go on cooking streaks and the streak I've been on since Jacob started class has been 'whatever I can make fast while holding my son.' This is TOTALLY one of those meals. All, I did was cook two lightly salted eggs over medium and one well done. I Grab my Tradder Joes flat bread (seriously, so good! Like its the best flat bread I've found to buy including the Indian bakery down the street) and then sat down to eat. It seriously was a good meal for my son and me. Plus, it took hardly anytime! So next time you are hungry and short on time, don't forget about the simple wonders of eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment